Vector Graphic Art Character : Piece of Mysterious Cloud

Vector Graphic Art

Anime Style Character

2023 / 02 / 23 ~ 2023 / 03 / 05


I applied a gradient background to create the illusion of light coming in.

Cloud Dream Vector 0

I wanted to express my vroid character in a new graphic style.

When drawing, there were many bitmap (raster) methods that were drawn with a brush using a tablet.

So, in order to try something new, I expressed it in a vector way that draws using a path.

The reason why I can't draw well with a tablet also played a role.


This is the first attempt to express the existing 3D model character in 2D method for the first time.

For a long time, I wanted to try something new based on this character.

Hide clouds

Cloud Dream Vector 1
- - - - -
Use a solid background without using a gradient background

And hide the shadow

Cloud Dream Vector 2

Cloud Dream Vector 3

If you have your own character, it will be very helpful for design or art.

Piece of Mysterious Cloud : 

Comments