Character : Cloud Dream - The Unknown Existence of A Dream

The Unknown Existence of A Dream
 
2022 / 08 / 18

Cloud Dream 1

I'm an unknown dream
 
I was made by a mysterious piece of cloud in the blue sky in a dream.
 
- - - - -
- - - - -

Cloud Dream 2

I met in my dream a long time ago, and I couldn't forget it even after a few years, so I expressed it with a character
 
I didn't have a great time at school. The bullying was so bad that it made it very difficult to go to school.
 
Somehow, my school days ended and I went to college.
 
But college wasn't all that fun.
 
There were problems with college grade management, but personal relationships were also difficult.

Cloud Dream 3

I guess I needed a friend in college.
 
So I decided to create my own worldview
 
I created an imaginary character from another world in my head and practiced talking to it.

Five years have passed like that

One day, in a dream, I was at a school I had never seen before, and there was an existence that was very similar to that 3D character of today.

I had a conversation with the being, but I couldn't figure out what she was talking about.
 
A few months after that day, we met again in a dream. green field, but the place was full of clouds.

- - - - -
- - - - -

It ended up being just a dream once, but it appeared as a dream several times and was so vivid that I made it into a character.

At the time, there was no software to easily create these characters, and my modeling skills were not very good.

This character's personality and disposition are based on the image I saw in my dream

 character concept is not the same person as us, it's life from the same planet as the other Earth

I'm still lacking in skills, but if I have a chance, I want to implement it in more detail
 
Cloud Dream 4

Mbti was determined by testing with this character in mind.
 
She seemed full of life.
 
 
Cloud Dream 5

Cloud Dream 6

Comments