Fontaine Seven Visions(Pneuma) Vector Graphic Art Collection

2024 / 01 / 05

Fontaine Seven Visions

Energy Types (Pneuma)

pneuma visions
 
Two Arkhe energies in the Fontaine region

Among them, the yellow colored energy Pneuma.

The traveler gains the power of the Hydro element

from the seven statues of Fontaine and at the same time gains Pneuma energy.

-

-

Yellow color and gradient were used to remind us of pneuma energy.

I made ousia and then remade Pneuma.

modified the gems and frame a bit.

Because I felt something was lacking, so I refined it again.

By using a white gradient on the jewel part,

I wanted to give it the feeling of being directly illuminated by light rather than simply giving it a glowing effect.



By removing the paths outside and inside the main frame

and only one gradient could be used.


By reducing the path, it becomes easier to use gradients.

If there are 2 or 3 gradients on the outside and inside, it will look strange.

I thought a lot about the outside of the frame.

To eliminate awkwardness

At first, I wanted to express the reflection of light based on the material called metal.

But I think I added the path wrong.

Every time I try, I feel that there are big and small changes.

-

-
Wireframe
 
 
Vector Graphic Art Collection

Fontaine Seven Visions(Pneuma)


Other Post : Ousia Seven Visions

Comments