The Sky seen from the top of the Mountain

2023 / 12 / 13

The weather was cloudy today. 

It's been a while since I climbed a mountain. 

The height of this mountain is almost 900m.

As the cold winter approaches, there are many trees left without leaves.

There were no fallen leaves on the hiking trail. I guess they all dispersed when the wind blew.

Even on this cold and cloudy day, many people were climbing this mountain.

I got tired after climbing for about 20 minutes.

I felt that people who hike as a hobby are amazing.

Mountaineering is really hard work if you don't have the will and perseverance.

 


While climbing the mountain path, there were unusually many crows on the tree branches.

I don't know why, but it seems like a good living environment for them.


After about 2 hours, the small village and surrounding scenery began to appear in the distance.

I felt that I was getting closer to the top of the mountain.

Mountain top view 1

When I arrived at the top of the mountain, I could see clouds spreading in the distance, 

and it seemed as if there was a boundary between heaven and earth.

Climbing to the top of a mountain is similar

The feeling of being rewarded for continuing to work hard at something.

Mountain top view 2

Comments