The Sky of the Last Month of 2023

2023 / 12 / 02

2023 Sky december 1

 It was cool because the clouds looked like they had parted from the sky.

Strangely enough, although clouds always change their shape, the shapes never overlap and always show a new form of cloud. Sometimes, really cool creations appear in the sky. 

It's like an artist trying many different things to create a variety of works.

It is already December, the last month of 2023.

It may have been a busy time, but I think it was also a confusing time.

 I think that if there is one thing I want to protect, it is humanity.

 

I think you should definitely take this. 

Maybe that's why I've been able to maintain it until now.

Although many things are changing in the world.

2023 Sky december 2
 
2023 Sky december 3

The Sky of the Last Month of 2023

Comments