The Second Water Surface

2023 / 05 / 22

The Second Water Surface

Water Surface Remake
 
There were times when I felt that the quality of the water surface I drew a few months ago

was a bit disappointing.

Water Suface 2022

So for 5 days, I pondered and tried this and that, and this time 

I drew the surface of the water for the second time.

Due to the color characteristics of vector graphics, I don't know if I can express the feeling of water seen in animation, but I wanted to express it as closely as possible.

The top priority was to express the surface patterns of the water beautifully so that they do not overlap.

Water Surface Remake 2

Sunlight using gradations

I thought the simple color of the vector was a downside

But once I made it, it was fine.

I always have a tablet in front of the keyboard, and it's so hard to draw with a tablet.

I've been using it for over 5 years, but it's really embarrassing that 

I can't use it well when drawing.

are you good at drawing? no

Because this is reality. 😅
 
Water Surface Remake 3

Base Shape
 
Water Surface Remake 4
 

Other post : Third Water Surface

Comments