Vector Graphic Art : Beach Top view

2023 / 05 / 20

Beach

Beach Top view 1
 
Beach Top view 2
 
The blooming and cozy spring has passe

summer is approaching

In a few months, it started to get hot quickly

People started wearing short sleeves and started using home appliances such as air conditioners and fans that were used in the summer.

When it comes to summer, things that come to mind for granted are things like the sea and ice cream, shaved ice.

But even when I think about it, it's rare to experience these things.

When I go out, it will be hot and there is nothing to do.

Still, I thought of the sea while taking a walk, so I drew a picture.

 I like to put a guitar in the picture of the sea, 

I think it was influenced by the healing guitar music I heard a long time ago.

Beach Top view 3

Beach Top view 4

Beach Top view 5

Beach Top view 6

Vector Graphic Art : Beach Top view
 
Summer Season

Comments