My First Stock Item

2023 / 4 / 25

My First Stock Item

There was a time when I also thought that I would like to make a stock item if I had a chance.

However, I had a lot of worries about which consumers to target and what products to make.

And I had to come up with a theme and concept, but after thinking about what to make, I remembered a piece I had made before.

aquarium

A Smalll Aquarium


With this in mind, I decided to make Stationary.

 

Adobe Stock : Cutter knife sets

Preview image

 

Is the atmosphere similar and well made? it might be the same

I have a lot of thoughts about what to make in the future, but it might be a challenge for growth.


For reference, there is one thing I made for fun.


These knife blades are initially grouped.

You can open the lid of the case and take out the blade.

There is also a cutter knife with a missing blade, but I took it from there.

Comments