Sun on a Tree

Sun on a Tree

2017 / 10 / 21

tree sunset 2017 1
 
I was riding the bike path and saw the sunset on the way.

The sunset was so beautiful

I changed the location a bit and looked again.

It looked like the sun was hanging in the trees.

I took a picture of this scene

It seemed like a really good picture came out

I think the subtle gradation and one tree created a great atmosphere.

- - - - -
- - - - -
 
tree sunset 2017 2

I biked a little further and rested on this rock for a while.

It's like watching a scene from any movie.
 
Sunlight Field

The fields of grass glistening in the sunlight were impressive.

I wanted to take a better picture of something, but it was too glaring, and there was a lot of light reflection on the lens.

Sometimes, when I travel away from my daily life,

I think it is a new pleasure to see scenes like this.

When I was in my busy life,

I thought that many of these wonderful moments might have passed by.

Comments