One day in September : Lycoris Radiata

Lycoris Radiata Photo

2022 / 09 / 13

One day in September
 
 One day, I went for a short walk
 
Maybe it was the night, but this flower caught my eye.

I saw plants that I had only seen on TV, movie animations, and other media outlets.



That plant is a flower that is also called the red spider lily.

I thought the meanings of Lycoris Radiata were generally not very bright.

death, unattainable love, painful memories etc.

Maybe it was the night, but the plants stood out with their red glow.

I had to get a good picture of it somehow, with my phone.


Because I can't see this a lot


Lycoris Radiata cloud reef 3 
 

this flower didn't seem to last long.

After about seven days, the flowers were wilting.

Lycoris Radiata cloud reef 4

Lycoris Radiata cloud reef 5

I think I saw something good.

Although it was short

Lycoris Radiata seems to bloom between summer and Autumn

Maybe we'll see this plant again by then.

Comments