Cryo Hypostasis - Genshin Impact

Cryo Hypostasis

Code Name : Daleth

2023 / 03 / 26

Cryo Hypostasis Isometric Vector
 
Hypostasis 6th Code Name : Daleth
 
Dragonspine Field boss
 
I feel like making Hypostasis has only helped me improve my skills.
 
Details, techniques, etc.
 
- - - - -
- - - - -
 
I first came across Hypostasis because it was the simplest form and I needed to learn about isometric.
 
Only the Cryo is angled differently.
 
the other Hypostasis are sharply angled.
 
Hypostasis Memory

It's also the first field boss I encountered in Genshin Impact, from Mondstadt to Sumeru, and it feels familiar.
 
This cryo is a field boss I've never met outside of the <Hypostasis Symphony event.>

The same goes for Pyro and Dendro

Dragonspine is a snow mountain that is not even 10% explored

It's a very difficult place to be, and have to stay warm
 
I explored this place and gave up. :)
 
Cryo Hypostasis Horizontal 1
 

 

Cryo Hypostasis Horizontal 2

Cryo Hypostasis Horizontal 3

Isometric Vector Graphics Art
 
Hypostasis Daleth

Comments