Coast 2022 09 26

Coast
 
2022 / 09 / 26
 
coast 1

coast 2

How long has it been since I came out to sea like this?

Maybe about 2~3 years?

The sound of the waves and the sea breeze blow

Walking on the sand, I walked around taking pictures of the sea with my smartphone.

To take a good picture to record this moment



After wandering around for a while, in the afternoon,

the weather quickly turned cold.

so I went to the convenience store to drink a cup of coffee.

coast 3

Among the many sea photos

I selected only a few that I thought came out well.

coast 4

coast 5

Actually, I tried to challenge this photo to stock photo, but it wasn't easy
 
I am not a professional photographer either.

coast 6

coast 7

Walking along the coast, healing the tired life.
 
A day with the sea is a gift to me.

- - - - -
Other Post

Comments