Lost Ark Online Mokoko Seeds

Mokoko
 
2023 / 01 / 11
 
Pleasant Mokoko

pleasant mokoko 1


 Evergreen Mokoko

evergreen mokoko
 
 
Aurora Mokoko

This Mokoko changes color.

Aurora mokoko 
 
 
Cherry Blossom Mokoko
 
mokoko 4
 
 
Mokoko

mokoko 5
 
I arrived at an island called Tortoyk for the first time since I started sailing on my first ship.

When I first arrived on this island, I noticed something peculiar, that there was no mokoko seed.

Mokoko seeds originated here.

From what I've heard, Mokoko seeds started here.  
Why don't seeds exist on this island?

 I've been looking for a worldview or story about this for some time.

 As it turned out, I learned the story that the seeds were spread to several continents by a giant sneezing.

it was a pretty funny story

I love these hidden stories

A small creature called Mokoko lived on Tortoyk island.

 There lived a little creature called Mokoko.

They call outsiders kokomo

It seems that human voices are very loud to them.
 
I've been around this island, helping the Mokokos with their requests, and I've been to their villages.
 

They lived in the trees

Inside the tree was a village in the forest with a fairytale-like atmosphere

I've been busy looking around this town.

It also reminds me of the movie A Bug's Life that I watched in the past.

 I liked things like this.

 

 It's like a movie, fairy tale, and fantasy.

 The Tortoyk Island itinerary is over and it's time to set sail.

towards the next destination.

 

 They may have made mokoko into an avatar and turned it into a character. 

The Mokoko I saw didn't look like this

 But isn't it because of this cute look that it became a symbol of Lost Ark??

 

Vector Graphic Art : Lost Ark Online Mokoko

 

2023 / 01 / 14


Evergreen

Evergreen Mokoko 1


Cherry Blossom

Cherry Blossom Mokoko 1


Summer Night

Summer Night Mokoko 1

Comments