Adventure in the Sea of Dream

Adventure in the Sea of Dream

 2023 / 01 / 27

Rabbit's Dream 2023 vector
 
 
Rabbit's Dream
 

Pin Version

Rabbit's Dream 2023 vector 1

Rabbit's Dream 2023 vector 2


Rabbit's Dream 2023 vector 3


Rabbit's Dream 2023 vector 4
 
There are many things I cannot do on my own.

One day I had a dream in which a huge fish in the sea took me and showed me an unseen beauty I had never seen in my life.

 It was another world that could not be seen from the ground.

We have certain goals and things we want to do, but the road to achieve them is very difficult and exhausting, there are hardships and despair.

I've had this thought sometimes too, I wish I had some little psychic powers

Adventure in the Sea of Dream / Vector Graphic Art / 2023 Rabbit

- - - - -
Other Post

Comments