AI Drawing program Test and the thought that comes to mind after doing that

2022 / 10 / 10
 
 One day I came across the news that Ai was drawing

It was about an Ai program called Midjourney.

At first I couldn't believe that Ai could draw

In a way, I think this is natural

Because art is a realm of creativity

- - - - -
- - - - -

I commissioned a drawing from that program

The green field that I often see in animation came to mind the most.

After looking at AI-generated picture, I became quiet.

I've been thinking a lot about this

AI needs data to create pictures.

The problem with getting that data and

It is the idea of whether ai should be seen as a threat in the creative world or as a helper.

512p
 
512p
 
ai drawing 3
 

 
ai drawing 4

ai drawing 5
 
The details are a bit low, but I think it's very expressive
 
The future is unknown, but there is no choice but to grow accordingly
 
ai water
 
Ai, can I have a glass of water, please?

Comments