Dreaming Room

Dreaming Room

2022 / 05 / 05

Dreaming Room 1

One day

i had a dream

It was to travel to the moon in a little Space Ship.

It's a Dream Space Ship

This Dream Space ship was very light and the operation was very simple.

I left Earth and went to space.

The Space Ship flew rapidly towards the distant moon

After that, it left Earth and entered space in just 10 minutes.

 

It was small and compact enough for one person to ride, 

but the performance seemed to be considerable.

 

The feeling of entering space for the first time

I saw the blue earth in the distance and

Full of stars, outer space was silent and empty.

 

Follow the moonlight shining far away

The Space Ship flew vigorously toward the moon.


 
 
When I first arrived on the moon, I got off the Space Ship and collected meteorites from around the craters.

While collecting meteorites, a large shooting star fell, 

and there was a large unusual meteorite around it.

It was so big that I thought it was impossible to take it with me, 

so I just took a picture.

I pressed the shutter and the camera light flickered and I woke up from my dream
Stars were shining in the night sky outside the window, 

and the moon was half-hidden with a curtain.

Dreaming Room 2
 
I remembered a picture I drew a few days ago, so I looked at the frame.

Maybe the scene in that frame made a new story out of a dream and showed it.

Dreaming Room 3

Dreaming Room 4

Dreaming Room 5


Dreaming Room 6
 
Wireframe
 
Dreaming Room Wireframe
- - - - -

- - - - -
Pin Version

Dreaming Room pin
 
Digital Art: Vector Graphic
 
isometric Abstract Concept

Comments