Tablet Pen 3D modeling

Tablet Pen

2021 / 04 / 13
 
tablet pen

tablet pen 1

Tablet Pen modeling
 
This is a tablet pen. I use it all the time when drawing

The pen on the tablet always in front of my keyboard

I mainly do modeling with this. 

Modeling for a long time with this will reduce the strain on your wrists.

I knew these devices existed, but I hadn't come across them easily.

because it was expensive

It was when I was preparing for a job with an interest in the game industry that I came into contact with this tablet device in earnest.

I think it was the first time I came across this device when I went to an academy 

It was a brand called Wacom

I remember thinking at the time that there was no brand other than wacom.

One day I went to the Wacom store to buy a tablet.

The tablets I saw at the academy were all black.

So I looked for another color

There were 3 colors for this model called intuos ctl 6100

Then I found this mint colored tablet

I liked it so I bought it

wacom intous mint

I think it's been 2 ~ 3 years since I bought this tablet and have been using it so far.

3D Max, Photoshop, Substance painter, Zbrush. etc

Bodypaint in cinema 4D there was also

clip studio paint

Clip studio paint, which is sometimes used to draw with a tablet

Comments