Tera Online ScreenShot (Past Reminiscence)

Tera Online First travel Dawn of Garden

 
2013 ~ 2021
 
- - - - -
- - - - -
 
Words cannot describe how I felt when I first played

Tera Online and first encountered Dawn of Garden.

It was the highest quality game I encountered at the time, and I really liked non targeting.

Especially the background is so cool that it's a game that gave me a dream

I have a lot of worries about my studies, employment, and career

When I think about what I like, when I don't know what to do

Tera was a little light for me

 

(Southern Arun)

Tera Online Dawn of Garden 1

Dawn of Garden is the local name for a floating island called Island of Dawn.

Tera Online Dawn of Garden 2

Tera Online Dawn of Garden 3

Tera Online Dawn of Garden 4
 
It is the landmark tree of the Dawn of Garden.

When I first saw that huge tree, I wondered why there are cherry trees here.

I found out about the information about that tree later.

They call it the Tree of Ancient God and seem to be protecting this island.

Tera Online Dawn of Garden 5
 
We were able to get to Velika City via the Pegasus Station in the Dawn of Garden.

And that's the end of Island of Dawn

Tera Online Dawn of Garden 6

I'm surprised I didn't even lose this screenshot. I liked Dawn of Garden a lot.

I still think it's a beautiful area.

 

Valley of Titans (Arcadia)

Valley of Titans 1

Valley of Titans 2

Valley of Titans 3

Valley of Titans 4

Valley of Titans 5

Valley of Titans 6
 

It's a large field with a lot of tranquility and mountains

There's a ranch, a small farm, and a huge body of unknown objects

Like the name of this area, it looks like Titans, but I still don't know what they are

I remember there was an area around here called Tuwangi Mire. 

A strange tribe lives there

I know it was a swamp. I remember riding frogs and there were wooden totems and stuff. 

The hardest part of this Arcadia area was probably the Kumases and Naga Mercenary, Other Field Bosses 

I hunted a basilisk and broke a bunch of crystals.

It wasn't easy here either

Mental breakdown.

Arcadia is one of the most memorable places for me.

on the difficult side

Cactus Village (Rebellion Plains)

Cactus Village

There are various ruins and sculptures around this desert town,

and there's a mine.

I got lost a lot, especially in the mines, and had a hard time with the 

field bosses in the surrounding areas.

There are three specific objects in Tera online that have a lot to offer

One of them flies in this desert sky.


Fairy Forest / Scythera Fae (Sylvanoth)

By the time I took this picture, the Dawn of Garden was gone

There was a small island called Tiarania

Tiaran the Sorrow Tree

Scythere Fae 1

Scythere Fae 2

Scythere Fae 3
 
Scythere Fae 3

Scythere Fae 4

Scythere Fae 5

Scythere Fae 6

This place is really beautiful. The pink and purple trees are attractive.

 The bridge to this forest was broken, so I went up on the rock

Pegasus and map weren't active at the time


Timeless Woods (Essenia)

It's a forest that feels like "pora elinu"

I still vividly remember the surprise I had when I first entered this forest.

It reminds me of the movie "Avatar"

 
 
Timeless Woods 1
 
Timeless Woods 2

Timeless Woods 3

Timeless Woods 4

Timeless Woods 5

Timeless Woods 6

Timeless Woods 7

Timeless Woods 8

Timeless Woods 9

I was going to go with my friend once,

but I couldn't because my daily life got busy.

And then a few years later . . .

Timeless Woods 10
 

Veritas District (Southern Shara)

Lok's Spear
 
Veritas District1
 
Veritas District1

There doesn't seem to be much information about this place.

It's like a rainforest

Somewhere in the Veritas District, there's a festival of the sun.

I think it was because I was at a lower level,

so I just explored and didn't go to this area much.


Dragonfall (Sylvanoth)

There's a special sculpture here,

the one from Concept Artwork

Veritas District2
 
Dragonfall 1

Dragonfall 2

In certain areas of Dragonfall, you'll see waterfalls

with large and particularly odd-looking mushrooms.

Dragonfall 3

Dragonfall 4

 
Serpentis Isle (Ostgarath)
 
Serpentis Isle 1

Serpentis Isle 2

Serpentis Isle 3
 
Serpentis Isle 4

Serpentis Isle 5
 

It was a place I went to play whenever I had time for no reason. Maybe it's because it's on

the most familiar Southern Arun continent and the most accessible beach I shot cannons

and smashed watermelons I don't think I've been hunting or leveling up or going to

dungeons often Whenever I log out, I always come here.

Maybe I just want to be adventurous and find paradise on earth.

It's about finding new ways to have fun, not following a set path.

I sometimes get asked this question

What fun do you play games for?

In general, I think it can be difficult to understand

A lot of the time, the equipment is very poor and the specs are very low compared to the frequency and level of hunting, so it can feel like you're not playing.

But it was so much fun.

Tera is a game that touched me a lot

Tera has been a force in my life.

If it wasn't for Tera, I wouldn't know what I love and what I want to do now.


Spring Valley (Northern Arun)

 
Northern Arun 1

Northern Arun 2
Northern Arun 3

Spring Valley This was my last trip to Tera. There are hot springs and snowy mountains.

I think the time I spent with Tera was really fun

life got busy and I didn't have a lot of time to spend with Tera.

I have no guild or friend

 

Krafton (Bluehole Studio) 3D MMO RPG Online Game

TERA :The Exiled Realm of Arborea

Comments