Vrchat - Climbing 6000m challenge

Climbing 6000m challenge

2019 / 07 / 23

Vrchat Climbing 6000m

- - - - -
- - - - -

Vrchat Climbing 6000m 1

6000m Map


 
Camps around the tower summit


 
A tall stone tower with no end in sight





Vrchat World :

Climbing Carnival (6000m Challenge)

Currents Time = 3 ~ 4 hours

When I first went to challenge this, there were so many challengers

This was when Climbing content was just starting to appear on Vrchat, so it was popular

The first time I climbed this tall tower I didn't even think about it

Because we don't know how long it will take for a height of about 6000m.

When I climbed to a height of close to 2000m, 

the number of challengers decreased a lot.

The more I climb, the more tired I get. I can't see the end 😂

But I'm curious about the end

When I got to the end, somewhere a rooster crowed

I've been here again sometime, and MoonBase was updated

Was it 9,000 meters? remember as

Comments