Abzu - Screen Shot

Abzu
 
2021 / 03 / 16 ~ 2021 / 03 / 19  
 
I was looking for a game with a certain background.
 
A game based on the sea
 
Surprisingly, I don't think there were many games with the sea as the background.

There were a lot of games that were set in space or had a forest or some kind of fantasy world.

There was a time when I was wandering around browsing steam games.

I was filling my wishlist with games in my favorite genre or style.

One day, I found a game that was aesthetically beautiful and well represented under the sea.

My eyes and mind are at ease

When I first encountered this game, I was impressed that the underwater

scenery and sea creatures were expressed quite well in a cartoon style.

green field The swimming fish and the green seaweed forest were really beautifulThe 

seaweed forest was illuminated by the warm-looking sun.

seaweed forest 1

seaweed forest 2

- - - - -

- - - - -

My eyes and mind are at ease

When I first encountered this game, I was impressed that the underwater 

scenery and sea creatures were expressed quite well in a cartoon style.

unknown space

Every time I enter this unknown space

It feels like time has stopped at the sea.

 Frozen coral reefs are also visible.


tri machine
 
A machine I don't know where it came from

end 1

end 2

end 3
 
As I play this game, I don't know exactly what message it contains.
 
It seems to be a story about finding peace in the sea, but it seems somewhat abstract.
 
But it's a game that left a lot of good impressions on me.

Shows the beautiful sea and free-swimming sea creatures Awesome soundtracks

Comments